This year for our holiday Nadia and I decided to combine a trip to Edinburgh for a friends wedding with a full blown visit to Scotland. She'd not been for ages and I'd never been 'North of the border'. As you can see from the route listed below we made full use of the car while we were there and explored quite a bit!
Thanks to Barry and Vanessa for letting Nadia and I stay out their place in Aviemore (and driving us around for two days!).
- Day one - Loch Lomond
- Day two - Kylesku
- Day three - Kinross & the Forth Bridges
- Day four - Edinburgh (Jenni & Paul's wedding)
- Days five/six - Feshiebridge
- Days seven/eight - Aviemore
- Day nine - Ingleton (North Yorkshire Moors)